Now hiring a Senior Architectural CAD Technician to work on some of the region’s most prolific projects! The Architecture Technicians are the backbone of success and are highly valued by the architecture studio.
- Advancement: Opportunities to advance into higher roles and leadership positions including Project Captain, Project Lead, and Project Manager
- Technology: Opportunity to utilize the latest versions of design software, including Revit and AutoCAD, on state-of-the-art machines
- Flexible Hours: Enjoy a casual working environment that emphasizes results over office time or required work hours, and work remotely
The Senior Technician will work on architectural projects of distinction. Gain experience in growing market sectors including healthcare, commercial, retail, civic, residential, technology and hospitality. In this full time position you will have the opportunity to create project deliverables as part of a team in a studio environment.
- Prepare architectural drawings for all phases of project development
- Leverage design software to produce design and documentation
- Work collaboratively with the other Technicians, Interns, Project Architects, Designers, and Project Managers to support each project’s initiatives
- Outstanding wage, full benefit package, bonuses, and support for your professional growth
- Two or four-year degree in Architecture or related field
- Proficiency with Revit software
- 3-10+ years of progressive architectural drafting experience
- General knowledge of design development and construction documentation