Are you a Relay Engineer that would like to join an established yet growing team focusing on relay design and controls engineering?
This is an exciting fulltime opportunity to join one of the region’s top firms! The Relay Engineer will perform engineering design tasks in a supportive, collaborative, fun environment. Benefit from joining a great team and work on unique and challenging projects across the country. This direct-hire position also comes with the firm’s commitment to investing in your success. An above market average salary is being offered, including a full benefits package.
- Focus on relay protection and controls engineering
- Perform power, design, and consulting services for medium and high voltage
- Rapid advancement into management is available
What You Will Do:
You will have the opportunity to be part of power engineering, design and consulting services within a fun and flexible working environment.
- Scoping reviews and site visits under the guidance of senior engineers
- Reviewing technical drawings, calculations, specifications, and deliverables
- Be part of proposals, estimating, and marketing efforts
- Mentor and lead a team built around you
- Company has been growing since its inception 20+ years ago
- Headquartered in the Twin Cities with two offices nationally
- Full benefit package includes paid time off, paid holidays, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K plan, and more
- Bonuses issued annually as well as project-specific bonuses
- Casual work environment with work-life balance encouraged
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering – Electrical Engineering
- 2-10+ years of applicable power experience withhigh and extremely high voltage relay protection and controls analysis and design
- Knowledge of relay protection and controls construction practices, IEEE, NEMA, NESC, and power industry standards
- Engineer-in-Training Certificate. Professional Engineering license preferred, but not required