Are you a Senior Electrical Engineer (8+ years of electrical design experience) that is ready to advance your career and take on a leadership role? This is an exciting advancement opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to take that next step in your career with an industry leader!
The Electrical Engineer – Team Lead will be an integral team member providing design and management of for power, lighting, and systems projects for commercial building electrical systems.
- Continue to be involved with design, and grow your electrical engineering abilities, while being trained for a leadership position
- Be involved with the business side of electrical design and construction from client acquisition through job turn over
- Hone your technical skills with Revit, AutoCAD, SKM and AGI programs
- Gain exposure to estimating, business development, budgeting, staffing, scheduling, job communication and more!
What This Position Offers You
- Take the next step in your career from engineering to business management
- Direct-hire, long-term position with immediate growth opportunities
- Professional development, training, and heavy mentoring provided
- Exciting, high-profile projects
- State of the art technology
- Employee events – both in and outside of work
- Free food/beverages every day in the cafeteria
- Long term career opportunity with outstanding salary and complete benefit package
- Company is a widely recognized market leader which has been operating successfully for 90+ years and is currently growing
- Numerous offices throughout the United States
- Proven stability as an electrical engineering and construction leader
- 8+ years of experience with power, lighting, and systems engineering for building projects
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering degree, or degree in Architectural Engineering
- Licensure as a Professional Engineer (PE) is preferred
- A desire to lead and mentor a growing and successful team
- Demonstrated experience in Lighting, Power, and Special Systems for commercial buildings